Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat box stops working

Nakti

This error appeared after I defeated the act 5 boss second time. I went to nightwave 5, then proceeded to boss directly. After that chat stopped to respond completely. It won't appear on pressing "T" (I didn't change that key) and I didn't see at least tabs. After I went into mission, chat appeared with blinking cursor, but it wouldn't capture any keys or mouse presses. I can move freely with chat open and "waiting for input") And I can press buttons that are below chat box and shouldn't be pressed.

When I click "share look" or "share config", they get added to chat, but I cannot send them.

screenshot of button under the chat

G1WbVE6.png

Yeah, I got the same issue after I had defeated the boss. I fixed it by just quickly dipping into another crime scene. As soon as you enter, your chat box is back again. It seams to only be a visual bug, as you can open the chat and write in it- but you just cannot see the box or WHAT you wrote for some reason.

Only after getting in and out of another crime scene you can see the box again.

The box was completely inresponsive in my case. I could move and jump, and in case of working chat it would write "wwwwasdasda  asd" there. Cursor was blinking, but keys wouldn't input. I could link look or updates there, but couldn't send. I also couldn't move or click the box: mouse reacted like there was no chat at all (on screenshot it focused on button, for example, and all buttons were clickable).

UPD: opening the scene really brings back the chat and its functionality. In first post I just had two battles, so bug appeared both times)

Archived