Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Health Blessing Doesn't Scale from Mods or Rank

Quellease

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: MR30 Health buff doesn't scale with mods or warframe rank.
  • REPRODUCTION: Take a frame at rank 1 to 30 and join a mission with health buff active.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Have a x1.25 multiplier to health overall as booster.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Have a +%25 health bonus depending on unranked health of that warframe.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

This is a bit unclear whether these boosters are x1.25 multiplier or just function as a mod. But I assume they are supposed to work as a multiplier. Even if they were to function as a mod (which'd make them a joke instead of a booster), their calculations are still wrong. Here are my testing results.

This doesn't work properly on warframes.

• Rank 30 Nezha Prime no mods 375 Health > 406 Health with booster (+31 increase) (It should be 468 Health with a +93 increase)
  • Rank 30 Nezha Prime maxed vitality 925 Health > 956 Health with booster (+31 increase) (It should be 1156 Health with a +231 increase)
  • Rank 0 Nezha Prime no mods 125 Health > 156 Health with booster (+31 increase) (Correct)
  • Rank 0 Nezha Prime maxed vitality 675 Health > 706 Health with booster (+31 increase) (It should be 843 Health with a +168 increase)

This works properly on operators.

• Operator after TWW quest 250 Health > 312 Health with booster (+62 increase) (Correct)
  • Operator with Vazarin health passive 625 Health > 781 Health with booster (+156 increase) (Correct)

(I also assume this is the case for Damage and Shield blessings. While I can see people using +%25 damage on operators for Eidolons, health and shield buffs are simply not useful until they are fixed.)

Archived