Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That one PoE Bounty Step

Traior246

That "Defend the Area" in a Basin Area with an Inactive Thumper, it's as good as broken

1st, the Mission Area is so side it covers 2/3 of the Mountain it's surrounded, probably 1 Mile Radius at least

2nd, and the place is constantly getting "Captured" by none existing Mobs

3rd, the Mobs, for some reason, does not like to drop in the actual Area it's suppose to capture...if they actually Spawns that is

I've used Mesa, I've tried Ember, I've gone through the Woods like some Hobbits looking for an Elven City, and I've Archwinged around like a flying Tenno Maggot

9 times out of 10 the Bounty fails and everyone regrets ever bothering doing PoE Bounties again

I lost that bounty stage a few times precisely because nothing spawns and the percentage keeps rising until you fail by default.

At the very least the percentage should not rise by itself and account for enemies in the area. It would make the botched spawn rate tolerable while I twist my thumbs instead of raging at the screen...

On 2020-11-03 at 12:08 AM, Traior246 said:

I mean...it can be done with Discipline and Communications...right ?

Yeah...tell it to the Dethcube that will disintegrate the first thing it sees as soon as that objective pops up XD (or most other companions as well).

If I'm in a group I'll stay out of the area for that particular step, but if I'm solo it's usually an instant fail of that bonus objective because I never account for companions before I start a bounty.

Archived