Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Fomorian? (Day 25 since the build status has been 100%)

Cr1t1cull

As the title suggests, I am getting impatient regarding Fomorian. I just want to get Imperator Vandal and that's it, but the construction status has been 100% for about 20 days and the mission has not been activated. How hard is it to activate it? Just press a button, that's all! I just want to do Orb Mothers but I cannot do Isolation Vault to get the other Archgun. 

53 minutes ago, Cr1t1cull said:

I just want to do Orb Mothers but I cannot do Isolation Vault to get the other Archgun. 

I am not sure how either of these require the Imperator Vandal. Both can be done without it. I think you might want to come up with a better reason.

It is not uncommon for DE to wait for other events to be over before starting Fomorians. Of course, they also seem to just forget about them too.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I am not sure how either of these require the Imperator Vandal. Both can be done without it. I think you might want to come up with a better reason.

It is not uncommon for DE to wait for other events to be over before starting Fomorians. Of course, they also seem to just forget about them too.

Read what I said again. I cannot do Orb Mothers without a decent Archgun, the one from Isolation and Imperator Vandal being the best ones. Nothing beats them when it comes to dealing high damage to the Orb Mothers. 

It is obvious they forgot about Fomorian entirely. 

I don't owe you a better reason because that is a matter of subjectivity, but fine, I'll bite - I've never done Fomorian and I finally wanna do it. 

55 minutes ago, Cr1t1cull said:

Read what I said again. I cannot do Orb Mothers without a decent Archgun

Given that one of them doesn’t need Archguns at all your reason seemed a little flawed. I had no problems doing PT without the meta archguns, you just need a decent build. All I am saying is that one of the two needs an archgun, and it should be fairly easy in a squad to do PT with whatever you have now. But let’s not argue about your reasons too much.

I was of the impression a Fomorian was done fairly recently. I am not sure why DE didn’t automate this event. I cannot remember the last time it actually started when the bar was full. It’s like DE had their own timer for each one, that is independent of our bar.

52 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Given that one of them doesn’t need Archguns at all your reason seemed a little flawed. I had no problems doing PT without the meta archguns, you just need a decent build. All I am saying is that one of the two needs an archgun, and it should be fairly easy in a squad to do PT with whatever you have now. But let’s not argue about your reasons too much.

I was of the impression a Fomorian was done fairly recently. I am not sure why DE didn’t automate this event. I cannot remember the last time it actually started when the bar was full. It’s like DE had their own timer for each one, that is independent of our bar.

The last one was Razorback, not Fomorian. Fomorian was close to completion while Razorback was still going and now it's been 20 days since Fomorian was at 100%, yet still no trigger. Razorback seemed lackluster to me so I just wanna do Fomorian. Been religiously watching the star chart to see if it gets activated, but alas, nothing still because DE wants to save money so they do not automate it, even though they have enough money. 

Archived