Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Problems on Deimos

OSW4LD

My warframe - octavia in this case - take sometimes the color-scheme from my k-drive when i use it. Octavia is metalic all gray but the k-drive is colorfull, so i can see it very clearly. And it happens very often, that - when i call the K-drive - i fall down underneath the map for many minutes and have to abort mission to get in the game again. It happens only on deimos. And You schould check the hunting mechanics for the birds. it sucks. The birds stuck in the polygons or something. They dont come when u use the baits or their hang somewhere in the sky. 

... well, well, well

these are all known problems and already reported manyfold in the bug sections. You have to wait and see what will happen through future updates, patches and hotfixes. 

I have one tip for you though so that you dont need to abort the game when free falling on a K-Drive and with no access to the chat window to type /unstuck into it :

when you are falling on the K-Drive, melee once and equip the K-Drive per shortcut through your gearwheel again. This should give you back the focus so you can use

chat window per T key (default) . Then type the command /unstuck . Do not immediately use your K-Drive again then, because you will have cooldown on the unstuck command.

Archived