Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI Bug after mission

--.Zheo.nVbs.--

As the title says, if someone starts a vote when you're not finished loading or in the mission results screen the ui bug happens. When you press esc you can't see your party members, can't accept mission, can't even leave the party. Only after a loading screen you get rid of this bug. This is really annoying and started to happen a lot more since the last update. Hope it gets fixed asap.

I've been getting something like this "frequently" myself since the last update - it's really noticeable when doing something like fast lith exterminate missions where my usual workflow is something like "Pick Mission > Pick Relic > Do Mission > Abandon Squad > Repeat" since it's around a two minute cycle. In cases where I've seen it no one has left the squad/started a vote/etc (that I've been able to tell), it's just that the member list at the top doesn't give a "View Profile" or "Leave Squad" option. Rest of the UI seems completely functional.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been having this problem as well, mostly during sorties, cause by the time I'm loaded into the orbiter someone's already picked a mission to vote (which is the main cause).

But I have just recently found a workaround. When the end mission screen rolls out, just disconnect your internet connection for a literal second and then turn it back on again. This way you'd automatically be kicked out of the squad, thus preventing any mission vote from ocurring in the first place. I've been doing this and it works 100% of the time for me. Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem. all the nodes on the starchart become invisible as well. I play on Laptop so my loading times are always longer and it happens everytime a fast mission is to be farmed. Logging out and back in also works.

Still pretty annoying.

This needs to be fixed

Archived