Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shutdown During Mastery Test Results in Failure?

(XBOX)Whittlemarit

Just now, (XBOX)Whittlemarit said:

I was in the Cephalon Simaris room and went to practice my mastery test for rank 7. After clicking X to take the actual test, the entire game shuts down. When I reopen the game, it is like I failed the entire test. I have to wait the full 24 hours to take the test, so I have to wait another 24 hours. This needs to be fixed, so the test only results in failure if it correctly starts.

A free affinity booster would at least be nice so I can make up the difference.  I have just been having so many glitches in the past few days on missions and this was the last straw. Lost Multiple almost-complete tier 4 bounties at Cambion Drift because I hop on my K-Drive and fall through the map and can't do anything about it... (it's especially bad on the Necralisk patio).  Half the time I change my settings from solo to public, I have to completely restart my xbox because for some unapparent reason, it just won't connect to other people... it says my multiplayer or account settings aren't set up right or something similar to that.. even though they are. It just takes restarting my console.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Whittlemarit said:

I have to wait the full 24 hours to take the test, so everything I do for the next 24 hours is a waste of time and won't count towards the next rank. or am i wrong?

Sorry this happened, but you don't actually lose any mastery XP if you continue to level weapons and whatever you do will count towards your next rank.  

Archived