Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Make Boththe Detron And Brakka Available Regardless Of Who Wins The Conflict :)

--.B.--HARDCOREDAVE-

911insidejob really the term is if u fight with green u get potato brakk if winning,and if u side with corpus and lose u get brakk BP,and if u choose corpus and won u got the detron + potato,and if u green and lost u get detron BP that is the term.wich is still i want that sexy DETRON more than Brakk.

It's looking like us Corpus supporters are gonna be stuck with the brakk. Thanks a bunch DE! At this point, people are probably feeling obligated to fight with the grineer now due to  them winning pretty much every game except for maybe 1 or 2 MAYBE 3 because of the much, much better rewards grineer offer. Last I checked though, it was only 2 for corpus and the rest of the wins go to Grineer. I'm usually patient with DE's poor decision making but i'm starting to lose it. 

We might get another shot at it in some sort of Corpus strike back event later on. If you did get BPs for the side you supported I'd be tempted to go with the Corpus, I'd finally be able to bring a full vandal load out on missions.

As has been already stated, I think it would have worked out much better if they had just said:

If you have done 100 missions REGARDLESS of which side wins:

Supported Grineer (more missions for Grineer)

You get the BRAKK with a potato and weapon's slot

AND

A DETRON blueprint.

Supported Corpus (more missions for Corpus)

You get the DETRON with a Potato and weapon's slot

AND

A BRAKK blueprint.

That way everyone gets both guns, and you would also have a potato and weapon slot for your preferred factions gun.

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Edited by Splatter_Puppet

As has been already stated, I think it would have worked out much better if they had just said:

AND

A DETRON blueprint.

AND

A BRAKK blueprint.

That way everyone gets both guns, and you would also have a potato and weapon slot for your preferred factions gun.

Agreed

I'm pretty sure the losing faction (right now looking to be Corpus)'s weapon will become available eventually as well, and neither are likely to remain exclusive. DE wouldn't waste their efforts in creating the second weapon. It could easily be offered up again in another similar war event, while the winning faction may offer a new weapon to compete. It's also perfectly understandable from a lore viewpoint, because it would make sense that the Corpus would offer the same weapon until it's actually accepted, rather than going through the bother of creating new technology to offer us.

This would probably also apply to the Tier 2 reward.

Edited by PaperAlien

AND

A DETRON blueprint.

AND

A BRAKK blueprint.

This makes thing work, regardless of who wins. I'm in.