The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus, Come On Now.

LazyTheGypsy

We've been trying to give you Martialis for almost 24 hours. Why don't you want it?

Ea8jPno.jpg?1

You don't want to get skunk'd by our Glorious Grineer Overlords with only one node, do ya?

We're sleeping while you guys have night shifts in your company.

We don't want your handouts Gypsy :P

If you guys aren't going to fight for it why would we want it?

Honestly I can't believe that node is still going XD, you teneer certainly are tenacious lol. Long live the Tennorpis!

You may not want our handouts but face it, you need them :P

In all seriousness that node should not have taken nearly this long lol.

I swear I left for about 3 hours when it was in the lower 20 percentage and when I came back it was at 17. Crazy.

We've been trying to give you Martialis for almost 24 hours. Why don't you want it?

Ea8jPno.jpg?1

You don't want to get skunk'd by our Glorious Grineer Overlords with only one node, do ya?

A clan came in and did about over 200 Grineer missions to purposely break the event, the matter is being looked into.

You may not want our handouts but face it, you need them :P

In all seriousness that node should not have taken nearly this long lol.

I swear I left for about 3 hours when it was in the lower 20 percentage and when I came back it was at 17. Crazy.

Partially it may be because martialis was full of napalms and heavy gunners, enough of them to choke your despicable gluttonous twin queens. ;)

There may not have been that many interested in the node after completing the reward.

I just sat and stared at it for about a minute and it still looks like a 0. 

But I'm colorblind. So. Chances are I'm wrong.

I'm not colour blind but I have terrible eyes, I just can't see it either. It is a white line on top of another white line though so it'd be pretty hard to see anyway. I'm willing to agree that it's probably 10% based on the red not all being gone from the bar though.

Wow, it was on 16% remaining FOUR hours ago, and it still hasn't been taken by Corpus? Meanwhile, more and more people are bandwagoning over to the Grineers due to better Battle Pay and them starting with the upper hand. With the reward system as it is, it's all-or-nothing, so players won't risk supporting a potentially losing team (Corpus). Oh well. If the Grineers are winning any further i'm just gonna stop at 25 points. The Grineer pistol quite literally looks like sh*t anyway, I have no interest in it.