Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fossa, patch 29.5 Jackal fight.

wulf6491

Hello, if this is already up, I cannot find it.

My group and I were farming Jackal for Rhino before patch 29.5, and having no issues, another friend joined us on our jackal farms, for his prog (new player) but right as he joined we got the message for the update, so we didnt get to get a match in. After the patch, Jackal is unkillable. We kill one of his legs, Parazon, his health bar does not change, he moves to the next area, we knock him again, parazon, still no change, no transition, and now he is in a infinite loop of undeath. We have had randos join, we are all equipped with pure electric builds for easy fight. Warframes are Ember, Excalibur, and Protea.

If anyone has any idea, or if there is a solution, or if this is a known bug, please let me know. Thank you.

*Edit - 29.5.1 hotfix fixed the issue, thank you DE for your fast work!

Same here. Didn't play in over half a year, so it was the first time for me experiencing the new fight, while also helping my girlfriend getting on her feet in the game, with her only starting out today. We didn't realise his HP were meant to go down after each Parazon attack, so we didn't think anything about it until he became unkillable and just wiped us every time we tried.

Hello, I got the same issue. I just started with Warframe and i didn't noticed it. But after like 10 or 12 Minutes i thought, "It should be over now shouldn't it?" I tried it like 4 or 5 more times but nothing. To be precise: "The Jackal (Fossa, Venus) Starts with no shield, shot his legs, then ran to him and pressed "X", got the animation and moved to another room. then did it again (like i said I did it 10 or 12 time in one mission and nothing) I hope it gets fixed so I could enjoy the game.

EDIT: Hotfix 29.5.1 Did it, it works now again.

Archived