Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New isolation vault and their bounties are so bad and annoying

SilentBeowulf

I'm not gonna start white knighting DE and I will go straight to main reason why I hate this whole update.

THE ISOLATION VAULTS ARE SO BAD RIGHT NOW.

DE seriously, the latest update has made isolation vaults almost impossible to complete in solo mode, are you trying to force pllayers to play with other, even if they don't want to. I was albe to finish all three isolation vaults solo with zero problems before the update, but after the arcana update, nechramechs are almost impossible to kill, which leads me to one of biggest problems with new necramech, WHOS IDEA WAS TO PUT WEAKPOINT TO NECHRAMECHS BACK. It's impossible to kill it when playing solo, because every time I try to hit its back, it just turns to look at me and that is when the stunlock hell begins. How do expect me to kill it in anykinda way?

My advise is make it so that bonewidow's weakpoint is somewhere else where you actually hit and for love of god, take bonewidows stun abilities away from it. And also could you make so that if you finish all three isolation vaults, then you have unlimited access to isolation vault bounties on that day. Then if you come and play on another day, you need to finish the three isolation vaults again to be able to play those bounties again.

This update truly feels like you are trying to force me to play with randoms or make me suffer from that none of my friends are willing to play this gamem, because the grind has just gotten worse and worse in every passing update.

Now that all of that is out of my system, I hope DE considers to make a changes isolation vaults and their bounties.

Have to agree, I prefer solo mode for all my games, and this update... it kills me, I've tried a multitude of frames from Octavia to Revenant, either tanking or using abilities, but either way I just die. It gets to the point of rage quit... 

I'm off to play something else and forget about the rubbish day I've had with warframe because of it...

I think it is quite alright having content in the game that is meant for squads. Like Tridolons. If they fix the bugs, my only issue is that I have to spend 30-40 minutes doing old iso vaults to even get a chance to start the sniper bounty.

That said, I know there are people who solo the old isolation vaults at a nice time rate. So it is quite possible.

You can solo everything, it just takes longer, I dont even play the vaults much for how tedious and unrewarding they are so I dont know what works now, soloed with Nekros Ignis, Sarpa for stripping armor and using my mech ult when possible, Bonewidows are not hard, the only hard part where I got killed few times was fighting 2-3 Cornrigs at once, poorly indicated reflection is the worst unfair mechanic they have on top of other skill spam... but you can use Banshe's Silence to prevent them from using abilities.

here is a vid of mech ult mode making a quick work of Bonecan

https://streamable.com/50ulx4

The stupid routines of the new bounites are fare worse and significantly longer to solo and its zero fun to run around collecting or searching for crap or babysitting that bug-prone jugg. Id rather fight mechs some more.

The vault game play vs reward is just rubbish. Repetitive forced time gates mixed in with shooting some enemies, rinse and repeat and the 5% drop chance for Damaged Necramech Weapon parts.. I just..

They need to get the folks who designed the Tridolons to fix this.

Archived