Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

KraKen098

Those prices are really something.

Like, Nova Prime. Just for reference, almost everyone on Warframe.market sells for at least 70 plats. And your offer is... less than half the minimum price.

Rhino Prime? You're a good 60 plats below the minimum offering. I don't need to look up the prices all of the items you want to buy to be able to see a trend forming.

I mean wow. I guess your plan is to find people who have absolutely no clue and will accept any price, not knowing any better.

2 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

Those prices are really something.

Like, Nova Prime. Just for reference, almost everyone on Warframe.market sells for at least 70 plats. And your offer is... less than half the minimum price.

Rhino Prime? You're a good 60 plats below the minimum offering. I don't need to look up the prices all of the items you want to buy to be able to see a trend forming.

I mean wow. I guess your plan is to find people who have absolutely no clue and will accept any price, not knowing any better.

Good now? I was really not aware of NOVA set. also on in-game trade rhino is now for 150-160p. Also, if you see the buyers side on warframe market, my prices justify that and not always the sellers side.

Archived