Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth - move and delete/disable (sub)abilities in frame.

quxier

Let the Helmint rearrange our abilities. Examples:
1) I want infused the Nezha's Fire walker on the 1st key but changed the Hydroid's 4th ability. So, let me move the  Tempest Barrage to 4th key and the Fire walker to the 1st key.

2) I don't like using 3+ abilities on the Ivara. Let me disable the Noise & the Sleep arrows. The Quiver will be tap for the Cloak & hold for the Dashwire.
3) I don't like using 3+ abilities on the Xaku. Let me move the Deny into the 1st key and make it 1st sub-ability. So 1st-key-tap will be the Deny, 1st-key-hold will be the Xata's whisper, 3rd-key-tap will be the Accuse and 3rd-key-hold will be the Gaze.

Key features:
- removing ability or subability (2)
- swapping 2 abilities/sub-abilities with each other (1)

- changing an order of sub-abilities (3)

- moving sub-ability into an another key, making this key holding more than 1 sub-abilities (3)

- if, after change, there is only 1 ability it will become tap-to-cast; if, after change, there are only 2 abilities a first will be tap-to-cast another will be hold-to-cast (2 & 3)

- if, after change, there are more than 2 abilities it will be "cycle to select"

This will let us make frames easier to use without any DE intervention (past change).

Archived