Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pumpkin Carving Contest!

[DE]Megan

*Happy grineer approaches!*
Okay, yes, Captain Vor again. But now he is happy. Maybe because he finally met Twilight Sparkle, or because some grineer guys kicked corpus asses on Mars, I dont know. But, he is smiling. Sort of.
P.s. Though I failed with his cute protective collar, still it was fun to carve his mean evil grinning face with knife and spoon. Hope you will enjoy him.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg
IMG_0071.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you:

"The Stalker"

IMAG0180_zps18c26626.jpg

IMAG0186_zpse13993b8.jpg

IMAG0187_zps956e1822.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orginally, I also wanted to add these to the picture, but image manipulations (such as photoshop edit) are not allowed:

Stalker_Immunity_to_Tennocopy_zps2ecf9cf

Stalker_Immunity_to_Tenno_zps6d9c4a6b.jp

All of you did very good job in carving those pumpkins (or other). Good Luck and Have Fun!

Carving of my girl Nova. Sorry about the crappy pictures, I might try to get some better ones later when I'm not so tired (this took forever).

Edit: Added one more picture. It's not really any better, but the proportions of the image are slightly different.

Concept

c7LpoFW.jpg

Carving Unlit. Forgot to account for the pumpkin curvature when I redrew this. :|

9AupEW8.jpg

Carving Lit

3JEuqB3.jpg

opR0Z4W.jpg

Edited by Focant