Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pumpkin Carving Contest!

[DE]Megan

Here is my entry. I consider myself a "pencil and paper artist." I'm learning to draw digitally with a tablet, but I haven't done any type of carvings in about 6 years.

It's Alad V, btw! (Corpus all the way) The inspiration came to me from the new "Alad V Lighting Test" thread on the design council.

The pictures were take on my HTC ONE. I hope DE likes it :)

Unlit

iJ5Z9V7.jpg

I26ijYO.jpg

Lit

Ol69uNO.jpg

rnLm8R6.jpg

I conjured up all of my artistic abilities to carve the ultimate warframe pumpkin. I now present to you for your viewing pleasure.... Dethcube! Link to the picture on imgur in case it ends up not showing up on here like most of my submissions:
http://i.imgur.com/KEhpUBb

Edit: Oh, hey! I was right! It didn't show up on here :3

Edited by RougeHemlock

This was my first time carving a pumpkin ever... So I enlisted the help of my lovely girlfriend, to help me perfect my mess of a pumpkin into a masterpiece of epicness! Well it might not be the most epic, but hey I tried and I referenced it off of the "Warframe" trailer, here: http://youtu.be/vj167B9Z834

100_6331.jpg

100_6328.jpg

100_6321.jpg

Edited by Syphadias

Hi, so if it's ok I'm going to post 2 separate entries for my friends (one of my friends is a mac user who recently got a pc to play and he's confused on how to do things on it and the other just isn't the best with computers)

Friend 1 entry (Zesty_Cat): Nyx in middle of animation of absorb (not fully in absorb)

29vnq04.jpg

smpmoh.jpg

aw5ord.jpg

And Friend 2 entry (XD_Sonic99): From the concept art from livestream 116 (time 16:18)

4hfw50.jpg

2zptus7.jpg

351yi4m.jpg

I don't know how to post images :(

I hope posting a link doesn't make my entry invalid.

I am not a skilled carver so I drew a bit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2b6vrh59zorxya/20131031_111850_HDR.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c644axx44jfslcf/20131031_112345.jpg

Note: On the second picture you can see some smudges because I forgot adding the Username-tag and I remembered it just before washing my drawing off so yeah.

These are my tries, the pumpkin went mouldy so it was very hard to do anything with but I hope you like :)

warUDmc.jpg?1

Gp1TehJ.jpg?1HzTsnjJ.jpg?1fWSENfN.jpg?1

BbZ3cpn.jpg?1 Nc9eUtq.jpg?1 WY6gCcv.jpg?1  RISQuwL.jpg?1 These are not in order but the grineer one the paint came off so it caused a mess and failed miserably and the Corpus failed as well at first but I kept trying and decided to carve into the pumpkin and came out with that somewhere up there ^

Edited by SilentHybrid

These are my tries, the pumpkin went mouldy so it was very hard to do anything with but I hope you like :)

warUDmc.jpg?1

Gp1TehJ.jpg?1HzTsnjJ.jpg?1fWSENfN.jpg?1

BbZ3cpn.jpg?1 Nc9eUtq.jpg?1 WY6gCcv.jpg?1  RISQuwL.jpg?1 These are not in order but the grineer one the paint came off so it caused a mess and failed miserably and the Corpus failed as well at first but I kept trying and decided to carve into the pumpkin and came out with that somewhere up there ^

At least you got a pumpkin and tryed, I didnt. ^^

At least you got a pumpkin and tryed, I didnt. ^^

yea same. well i aint much of a carver either :P altho i like to draw... i just had to take the time and look through all the pumpkins. all so kwl :P but they make me hungry >.< some of em dont have user name on the picture tho. they stil got some time to correct it :P

I never carved a pumpkin, its not as widely spread in Europe as it is in the USA (I'm from Belgium). I also didn't get a big size standard pumpkin, here it's mostly small versions of it. But to prove small also works, here is my submission. It should represent the reverb banshee helmet. I had to make full carvings because the pumkins flesh was very dense, so it didn't let much light trough. The pumpkin is 10 cm = 4 inches in diameter. The pictures are the unlit and lit version and also the version whit shallow carvings. I tried to make something noone else allready did in this post.

IMG_0845_zps91c76988.jpg

IMG_0842_zps37e8aaee.jpg

IMG_0833_zps5774cb02.jpg

hope you like it