Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech XP

Ishredpapers

BUMP. NOT FIXED.

Just had to leave a group because my mech was bugged and couldn't leave it in any way, not by /unstuck, not by operator, not by jumping in water, not even by letting it die. It still showed me as i'm in the mech, i couldn't even extract with timer for goodness sake it kept pushing me out of the orb vallis elevator and resetting the timer for the whole group. These are MAJOR AND COLOSSAL BUGS, i've never seen bugs like these in any of the games i've played before. Never. Lost all my XP gain AGAIN after deciding to leave the group.

It is NOT fixed. I repeat. It's still an issue. Please investigate.

I have played 20-30H in my last 4 days and i have rised only 6 levels on my necramech every host migration kills ALL THE EXPIRIENCE YOU GET. And at last i decided that is the last straw #*!% this game i'm out thats unplayable. With every update the problems are more and more and nothing is fixed that affinity bug is in from deimos relesae no need to tell you how much time has passed. I have better thing to do to with my life than rise my blood pressure with that game.

Just lost all necramech exp on a host migration, followed by losing any I'd gained since that by another host migration. Given how long it takes to get these things up to level 40, since we cannot use them in ESO or take them on Railjacks, this S#&$ needed to be fixed weeks ago. As it currently stands there is approximately 0 point taking a mech to Deimos, because the rate of either rage quits or bugs forcing quits makes host migration and therefore exp loss an almost certainty. Taking them to Plains or Vallis is suboptimal due to the distance between objectives, as well as lower player numbers. I never thought I'd miss the old Exp Login Reward, but at the moment that would come in real handy for mechs....

Archived