The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Nonstop Crashing Since Event Started.

Datareaper

WAR-117402 here, happens almost every other mission, (at 49 complete so far, without these crashes, would be somewhere close to 70, not including the missions where bugged rollers make it so we need to restart)

noticing this happen when there's a lot of explosions going on from the ship destruction environmental and all the girneer napalms shooting, it crashes

i really hope there's some sort of extension to the event in lieu of the major bugs and crashes that have been occuring

WAR-117134 just now, and just when i thought my freezing was over.

This is the 7th or 8th time i have crashed doing the event since the new patch came out.

I have no idea how to reproduce it, but i was swinging my dakra priime at a corpus container when it froze.

Edited by Kroul

After reviewing your crashes at a glance, I would recommend all of you disable (if enabled) Multithreading at the launcher settings and see if that helps, I'm sorry if it doesn't. Also try disabling RuntimeTessellation in your display settings - (precautionary, this helps people in O.Derelicts). For further support please make a support.warframe.com ticket.

Addendum: we have been investigating this problem overall and will deploy fixes as we can.

If your still freezing/crashing even if Runtime Tessellation disabled try verifying your download cache on the launcher settings.

I had this problem when 10.5 came out, already tried disabling RT and also switched to dx9 but still was experiencing freezes/crashes but after verifying its not doing that anymore. Hope this helps.