Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plea for Lua Rescue to have some sort of visual indicator if in-game sounds are turned off

Numerounius

Can there be some sort of non-sound based indicator for Lua Rescue to make it easier for deaf people? Similar to how demolysts work that have a clear visual cue or you can use enemy radar to make it easier to spot on the minimap.

I understand there are workarounds such as being in a group that can do it or just brute force it but these solutions will not always work all the time. Who else is normally running Lua Rescue normally, what about lich controlled? What if it is a Syndicate mission? 

well, i understand that this is a tad annoying, i also mostly play WF with the sound of the game off (i like to hear music while playing, or voice chat without allthe audio-fx torturing my eardrums), but for the few occasionally missions that (almost) need the sound, it's fine enough to simply activate it again - cost me a total of 5 seconds to do and another 5 to deactivate it again (in case of lua rescue that is, IF i turn it on for disruption, i keep it on for the whole mission ofc).

but in case, you can't just turn it on (e.g. notebook w/o audio), or are deaf, you still can do the mission succsessfully with using the right frame for it. or lets see it the other way around: if they put an indicator to it, wouldn't it be just rediculous easy?

...then again, it's not like i run this mission just for fun and don't really care about it being easy as the other rescue missions... maybe DE just wanted to show us that they 'could' make things more difficult if they wanted too ^^)

Archived