Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker Phase 2

(XBOX)PandaMonium7651

The profit-taker phase two is by far the worst farm in this game, i have been doing this mission for about two hours now and I have yet to get a Gyromag Systems to drop. I was able to get all the other drops multiple times; I've received Atmo Systems and Repeller Systems, these two are rarer than Gyromag and I have two times more of those than I do the gyromag.

I also think that the relics should be taken out of the drop pool, if you're leveling Little Duck you most likely don't need these relics, even if they are vaulted; either this or give the Gyromag Systems a hell of a lot higher drop chance. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)PandaMonium7651 said:

The profit-taker phase two is by far the worst farm in this game, i have been doing this mission for about two hours now and I have yet to get a Gyromag Systems to drop. I was able to get all the other drops multiple times; I've received Atmo Systems and Repeller Systems, these two are rarer than Gyromag and I have two times more of those than I do the gyromag.

I also think that the relics should be taken out of the drop pool, if you're leveling Little Duck you most likely don't need these relics, even if they are vaulted; either this or give the Gyromag Systems a hell of a lot higher drop chance. 

Hmm well.. If you are rank 3 with Vox solaris, you can just buy them directly.
Otherwise I would recommend running phase 4 instead of phase 2. The dropchance for gyro systems is higher there and you get much better rewards (toroid, credits, etc.)
With proper squad it doesn't take much longer than phase 2, so it is worth it.

Archived