The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Alad V, if you want us to help you, promise us that you will no longer capture tenno capsules AND you must give us a sketch of your next corpus project or we won't help your cause and the grineer will bash your eyes out !!! Did i made it clear!?

We are Tenno, unrivaled in warfare and death to all that go against our brothers and sisters, to this end we shall lay waste to any and all corpus that have captured our own; even those who have heard so much as a whisper of V's plots. The Grineer are our mean to the salvation our slumbering brothers and sisters...should they hide a dagger behind their backs; they shall have a single moment at which they decide their future... a future of blood rivers that shall flow from their corpses or prosperity our own and themselves.....

Rank 8 Tenno: Smoking-Ashes (of the dead that dare oppose me)  

Edited by Smoking-Ashes

I cannot imagine that things will end well for anyone but the Grineer should they win. The Corpus should be supported despite their holding many of our Tenno brothers and sisters captive and their past of experimentation among other crimes against us. Sargas Ruk does not only want Mars but all Corpus territory. If Mars is taken then it will be a stepping stone for the Grineer to eliminate the Corpus entirely. Then what would be stopping the Grineer from launching more dedicated attacks on us, strenghtened by their acquisition of Corpus manufacturing facilites and advanced technologies?

ya but eather way you look at it the corpus brought us in too it buy taking ouer tenno brothers and sisters ... he gives them back then we have no reson to side with the grineer... pluse if the grineer get out of hand will just put them in there place like do day to day .. there no match to ouer tenno might ... so go grineer till thay back stabe us

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

It is unfair that the grineer are taking hold of your system, their expansion is dangerous. But you do have some Tenno in cryo-sleep. If the price is right, I will help.

Read the lore.. The grineer want to wip everyone who isn't grineer off the face of existance.. the corpis just want to sell you something..  The main fallout is because the grineer wanted to kill the Tenno and the Corpis said study them.. 

Something Corpis this way comes.

I cannot imagine that things will end well for anyone but the Grineer should they win. The Corpus should be supported despite their holding many of our Tenno brothers and sisters captive and their past of experimentation among other crimes against us. Sargas Ruk does not only want Mars but all Corpus territory. If Mars is taken then it will be a stepping stone for the Grineer to eliminate the Corpus entirely. Then what would be stopping the Grineer from launching more dedicated attacks on us, strenghtened by their acquisition of Corpus manufacturing facilites and advanced technologies?

It's a shame we can stomp the Grineer either way. Even more so if we gain some allies.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

This is pretty much the worst 'persuasive' speech ever...

Read the lore.. The grineer want to wip everyone who isn't grineer off the face of existance.. the corpis just want to sell you something..  The main fallout is because the grineer wanted to kill the Tenno and the Corpis said study them.. 

Something Corpis this way comes.

The corpus indoctrinate everyone they can and dissect Tenno for info. They know our greatest weakness in a sense. The Grineer are stupid and less informed about the Tenno. Stomp the Corpus now and deal with the Grineer later with help from our rescued allies.

Ok, Ill do it, but only if I can have your robot dog.

The corpus indoctrinate everyone they can and dissect Tenno for info. They know our greatest weakness in a sense. The Grineer are stupid and less informed about the Tenno. Stomp the Corpus now and deal with the Grineer later with help from our rescued allies.

ffs, read the lore.

the Corpus want tech, thats all, thats the SOLE reason they go after the Tenno, for, the, warframe, tech. the Grineer on the other hand, they want the same as the Corpus, they capture and kill Tenno just as the Corpus do, difference being that thats not the only thing Grineer want, if your not Grineer you are to be extreminated or slaved. they want it all, and they will commit what ever genocide required to get it, they are the warframe universes version of Hitlers Nazi Germany, a regime build on genocide and the persuit of a master race that will last for a 1000 years.

and you want to support them?!?!? you want to support pure evil?!?!?