Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

The Corpus want their own gains. Always. No matter what the path is, Corpus want Corpus profits. Tenno can, but don't have to be benefitting. Most of the time, they are not. The Corpus are preparing to cut up Tenno as we speak - how that is "only our protection" eludes me.

So Ced going to go on the Corpus prescriptive here.

1. During the Arid Fear Event, Phase 3 Final Stand. Vor is quoted saying, that they tear the tenno from there suits looking at there powers. If you don't think those Grineer are going to backstab you and do the same something is wrong. Also we don't know what he has plan, for all we know he could just brainwash them and add equipment to said tenno. "Every time we tear a Tenno corpse from its metal womb we find nothing to explain their power." So don't think the Grineer wouldn't do the same. Why this whole war started to begin was cause of those pods.

Those colonies are fodder for the Indoctrination Temples today, resulting in more crewmen, that you will brutally murder tomorrow. Your false sense of mercy is truly blessed - a simple mind has not much room for distraction, and is easily filled with blind faith.

2. Ok true they're fodder for Corpus. But handing over those "Technologically" advance people to the Grineer is a better option ? So Grineer will have lasers now ? More tech to hunt and destroy us with ? I would rather thin out the lines of the most powerful enemy(Grineer) then wipe out a enemy that can do nothing to us (Corpus).

And our brothers and sisters are not dead yet. They would be, if it was up to you. But we are still fighting, where you already gave up.

Honour? Don't sully the word, dissident. Your judgement will come, and you will have to live with your shame.

1. So giving up is siding with the Corpus now ? I doubt that. Giving up is doing nothing, each side has its own roll to the play in this war and we will what happens when the dust settles.

Closing Notes: There is no honor in choosing either side, The lotus and the high council obliviously couldn't decide on who is right to help out cause both sides have there ups and downs in helping to win. Thus we were given the choice in deciding who we should help.

I am afraid it is not a case of payment Alad V. There is many different paths that you are faced with. Firstly you can continue on your current course, attempt to keep our Tenno brothers and sisters captive and waste valuable resources vying for control of Mars. This path will most likely result in your death and the ending of your scheming. However we Tenno do not need to support Ruk. Release the Tenno in your hold and reveal the truth behind this 'Zanuka Project'. In this case we will leave you to your conflict with Sargas Ruk, if you wish to continue it, and we will return to our regular activities. This is your ultimatum. Consider your choices well. You do not have much time to spare.

love how you guys are totally going against what the tenno are meant to be. they are meant to keep balance in the system. you guys are clearly bad tenno who only opt in for the best rewards. corpus is the better option no matter the rewards. Honourable tenno would rather sacrifice the lives of few to save the hundreds of colonies the grineer are going to enslave and torture. plus the corpus handcannon looks so much better then the grineer thing that resembles something that just fell from sargus ruks &#!

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

give me 10,000 platinum and I might just decide to join your side

Edited by BETHEBULLET72

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

It smell backstab so.... go ---- yourself

Release the cryo-pods, and then we can talk, otherwise your pleas sound just as insignificant as the great General Ruk claims them to be.  

Pony up the cash Corpus, place your profit margins aside, release our comrades and then we can talk

Sling  Stone defenetly was a great victory for Tenno. But now, seems,,  Twin Quins are using Tenno instead of Fomorian ships. It's a way less expensive and faster, just needed a cause that Alad had presented by capturing pods. And as for Fusion Moas - it was just a test of new weaponry and again Tenno just followed someone's will. I only hope I'm  mistaken.

only because we had a mutual goal,and what exactly do you think those Fusion Moa's were going to do after "testing" their new weaponry.

Sling  Stone defenetly was a great victory for Tenno. But now, seems,,  Twin Quins are using Tenno instead of Fomorian ships. It's a way less expensive and faster, just needed a cause that Alad had presented by capturing pods. And as for Fusion Moas - it was just a test of new weaponry and again Tenno just followed someone's will. I only hope I'm  mistaken.

I'm afraid this is most likely the case, What's done is done, and the consequences will be ours to bear.

I like the direction DE is taking the storyline/lore. If they are not afraid of taking big steps, it could turn out to be phenomenal.

Perhaps you have forgotten Tenno.....

Most of the more recent Tenno recruits seem to have lost more than a bit of memory from cryosleep.

Edited by kaboomonme