Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Alad, I see it is difficult to convince you. You're an idiot, I know this, so get your useless people off Mars while you can, for there is no telling what horrors I'll do to you once I find what horrors you've done to the horrors that are my fellow space-murder-hobos.

The horror.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

for your pets blueprints and a few credits i will side with you ---- credits to pay for stalker to kill alad ---- pet to hunt for sargus ruk  :D

To protect the balance we Tenno couldn't choose a side at all , we can only try to side both sides just to try balancing the nodes every chance we can....

But due to the needs of certain rewards drive some Tenno to not keep the balance , this situation is grave...

The few replies above shows some Tennos are going towards which ever faction offering the best reward -_- thats the situation we are facing.

its like Tenno are Mercenaries rather than people who are trying to balance the power in the system.

Edited by YoukoAsamiya

You had me at, "Nice looking side-arm"

To protect the balance we Tenno couldn't choose a side at all , we can only try to side both sides just to try balancing the nodes every chance we can....

But due to the needs of certain rewards drive some Tenno to not keep the balance , this situation is grave...

The few replies above shows some Tennos are going towards which ever faction offering the best reward -_- thats the situation we are facing.

its like Tenno are Mercenaries rather than people who are trying to balance the power in the system.

We at Warbros are strong believers in keeping the balance.

A balanced breakfast.

Balancing work and play.

Balancing our giant egos with a mound of Corpus corpses.

Help Warbros bring balance to the universe - throw some Corpus on the pile!

Alad V, You are holding Tenno for your sick, perverted experiments. When I joined the field, I stood with the Grineer for one reason, to get them back. I understand that the tension between the Grineer and the Tenno are...thick to say the least. But I would rather face a enemy that understands Loyalty, and Honor than someone that only cares about how big his coffers are. So I say this Alad....I'm coming for you.....we all are. Better hope your "pet" is ready, cause I'm going to make it into scrap metal. Glory to the Tenno....Glory to the Lotus.

We at Warbros are strong believers in keeping the balance.

A balanced breakfast.

Balancing work and play.

Balancing our giant egos with a mound of Corpus corpses.

Help Warbros bring balance to the universe - throw some Corpus on the pile!

what balance than let millions of innocent people been slaved by grineers? do you think in other thing than Corpus and Grineers?

It is far easier to break the chains of bondage than to rise from the ashes of death. There is no choice here. The gains the Grineer make can be undone, those are merely territorial, but the knowledge the Corpus would gain at the expense of our bretheren's lives cannot be destroyed so easily, nor can the dead be made to return to us.

We are defending your vessels on Mars not by choice or your request.

It is our duty to maintain balance against the vile Grineer's superior strength.

Fellow Tenno who aid the Corpus in this campaign will have your choice of trade deal I can provide when trade posts are ready.

~ntyd1s, Warlord of Yamazaki Mercenaries by guidance of the Lotus

You got me buddy! I don't need anymore gold potatoes, I don't give a damn about the virtual people I'd never get to see anyway, and I'd much rather have a laser hand-cannon pre-built and supercharged than another turd with a handle!

Edited by Novashank

I do feel quite bad for the people who are on the short end of the stick for this event, I mean I guess I can understand the desire for a... prova.. vandal? But really, I do hold strong for my Machete Wraith, with almost 100 missions for Grineer, and ZERO for Corpus (yeah that's right, I refuse your potatoes, Alad!) . Ultimately, you will be able to attain you Detron in due time, even if the Corpus do not prevail . Now in character, ahhemm..

LONG

LIVE

RUK!