Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Spike Dysfunctional?

(PSN)wadclan

Question

I've searched and can't find a clear answer to my specific problem, but please forgive me if I missed it.

Basically, I can't get Naramon's Power Spike to work at all.  I just hit the first level to unlock Power Spike, but my combo count still immediately drops from 12x to 0 instaneously.  I have ensured that Naramon is my active focus.  I'm also using the Vitrica.

I've tried closing the game and restarting, but that did not do anything.

Is there any solution to this problem?  Am I overlooking something simple?

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PSN)wadclan said:

I think so, but I am not understanding the subtleties in the questions.  I "purchased" it, mean that I used 50,000 focus to unlock that node  It currently shows that I am 219/80000 to the next rank for it.

As far as highlighted red, I don't see that. The lock symbol is gone.

Am I missing something obvious here?

You can activate and deactivate nodes, when it's red it will use capacity and be active.

Press X (I assume it's X on PlayStation) so that it turns red and the capacity bar at the top changes to show it's in use

I think so, but I am not understanding the subtleties in the questions.  I "purchased" it, mean that I used 50,000 focus to unlock that node  It currently shows that I am 219/80000 to the next rank for it.

As far as highlighted red, I don't see that. The lock symbol is gone.

Am I missing something obvious here?

HAHAHAHA!  I never knew that.  I've been using Zenurik for months and just accidentally had it "red".  I never understood you had to activate the individual nodes and not just the focus group.  For months I've thought I had Affinity Spike working for me, but it was off.  That is hilarious!!!  Thanks for educating this guy.

Archived