Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minx's House of Custom Kavats - starting from 100p [On Hiatus/Filling Orders]

Llminx

Llminx's House of Custom Kavats

Hi there :) Are you looking for a specific kavat you just can't find anywhere else? You are in the right place. I'm a relatively new breeder that likes to breed specific kavats for people.

CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING ORDERS - too much backordering and waitlist. Will be filling those orders first before accepting any more.

Waitlist

Current Number of People on Waitlist: 3 (aka approximately 5 months wait)

Rules

1. Custom kavats take a while - it may even take up to a few months depending on RNG.
  2. Yellow and mustard energy are very similar in colour and although I will try my best to get the colour you want, this is one of the few things I cannot guarantee 100%.
  3. You have 2 weeks to claim your kavat after I have notified you that I have completed the order. After that point, I likely charge more for the imprints or sell them.
  4. NO REFUNDS - if the kavat you wanted doesn't come out the way you thought it would, but I breed it to the exact requirements, I will NOT be refunding any plat.

How this works

Please fill out the form below with your desired kavat and either post in this forum or message me directly. I will respond to you as soon as I can to provide a quote. Once you have confirmed that the quote amount is acceptable, I will either start working on breeding the kavat you want or you will be placed in the waitlist if there are currently other projects in the works. If you are placed on the waitlist, I will contact you when I have space to work on your project. If by some luck I have the exact kavat you are looking for already in my inventory, the price of the kavat starts from 100p/2 imprints. This is the base price from which premiums are added. Please read the pricing guide for more information.

Custom Kavat Order Form

• Breed:
  • Head:
  • Body:
  • Tail:
  • Colour Slot 1:
  • Colour Slot 2:
  • Colour Slot 3:
  • Colour Slot 4:
  • Energy Colour:

*Note: If there is a part of the form you don't care about, put N/A or leave it blank.

Pricing

This is a general pricing guide for the kavats depending on the fodder I have and market fluctuations. It will change with time and market demands. The base price is 100p/2 imprints.

• Smeeta +50p
  • Hybrids +50p
  • Solids - Common +80p
  • Solids - Uncommon +180p
  • Solids - Rare +200p
  • Solids - Ultra Rare +300p
  • Red Energy +50p

Updated May 22, 2021

Examples: A solid mesa yellow adarza kavat would be priced around 180p/2 imprints. A solid mesa yellow smeeta kavat would be priced around 230p/2 imprints.

Waitlist

Orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis. Express options are available, but be prepared to pay a LOT of plat (a pay to play kind of system).

Stats

Current Average Time to Make a Custom Kavat: 2 months

Amount of Custom Kavats Created So Far: 4

Additional Info

Head, Body, and Tail Options (and Energy Colour options)

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Kavat_Cosmetics

Colour Rarity Chart

Kavat_Rarity_Chart_3-1.png

Archived