Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baaaaad freezing at Mission Completion Screen

RenzorTheRed

So ever since DE implemented the new graphics and design of the Mission Completion screen, I started experiencing a short freeze-up (maybe a second or two) moments after the screen appears, locking my mouse cursor in place and not letting me press any buttons. Then, the freeze goes away, and I can chat, check stats/progress, exit, etc.

Now, ever since Arcana Update or somewhere after, the freeze is BAAAAAD. Like--especially if I'm hosting--it'll get stuck for several seconds. 10 seconds or more. The mouse won't move. It can even get so bad that the screen blanks out and I think the game's crashed. Eventually, it comes back. If I'm frozen long enough, I might find that my squadmates have already selected and started a new mission. This doesn't happen every single time, but it happens a lot. Sometimes it's for a five+ seconds. Other times, it's a long time and makes me think I'll have to restart.

Anyone else seeing this? It's as if the game is communicating with the server and getting hung up on something. DE, are you aware of this?

I have also noticed this yesterday,any mission i finished,it took more than 10 seconds to transition from the screen with black background showing your rewards to the loading screen,granted my pc isnt great,but this did not happen before,,atleast not this frequently,when i finished my last mission yesterday,20 min defense,we were casual so took around 40 mins,the freeze was HUGE,my cursor was locked,no response from any input for more than 5 mins,Please look into this

Archived