Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So......many....reactors

Kraderic

Hasn't there only been two or three reactors from the event?

There's 15 Warframes and then Berserker will be coming out soon. Then there is five Sentinels.

Yeah but at least in my case, I don't particularly enjoy playing as most of the warframes.  Ash, for example, is what I'm working on now.  I don't even put any mods on him except invisibility and redirection because once he's level 30 I'm selling him for space

Hasn't there only been two or three reactors from the event?

There's 15 Warframes and then Berserker will be coming out soon. Then there is five Sentinels.

yea but there have been some of them droppig from alerts, ive gotten at least 5 bps for them in the past week. Not gonna need to spend platinum on them for a good year at this rate

Are you people seriously complaining about too many potatoes?! Jesus, this thread proves that people will complain about ANYTHING. Good or Bad.

uh...not really, theres a difference between complaining and saying theres a large quantity of something

Unnng I want to potato all my frames but I also want to reach 100 points, every reactor saladfingers V hands out sets me back 5

It's 100 total. You can get 50 for each side and then do one extra run for the side you "pick". You're not set back at all by going for the best battlepay, so long as you don't get too far ahead in the opposing side.