Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interacting with Helminth chair no longer works

Nebu4

Hi, I removed a few days ago a cyst from one of my warframes. After that I can no longer interact with Helminth. the "[X] {Helminth name}" prompt appears but whenever I press X, nothing happens. I tried swapping warframes, starting a mission and then going back to my orbiter and closing n then opening the game back but nothing happens.

I somehow managed to do it today but I've seen some weird things happen. I firstly tried to sit with saryn (she had a cyst so maybe it would work) and yes it did work. Then I took my Excalibur Umbra (has no cyst) and tried to interact with the chair. For some reason the 2 prompts appeared (for subsuming and removing a cyst) even though he had no cyst...? I didn't try the "Remove cyst" since it could've bug out and crash the game or something else idk

The bug in the first post (press X to sit in the Helminth chair, but nothing happens) has also happened to me, although I don’t know how to replicate it. 

(PSA for anyone else experiencing this: even if the interact prompt isn’t working, selecting the Helminth from the menu still seems to function properly if you want to access the Helminth interface.)

Archived