Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Map Showing The Current Gradivus Dilemma Standing

polaris120990

I have made a map that shows who controls what in the Gradivus Dilemma event. The map is current as of 10/27 @ 12:30PM EDT. I will try to keep the map as up to date as possible throughout the course of the event. If anyone thinks I should change anything please let me know.

Gradivus_Dilemma.jpg

Also here is a direct link to the image if you are having trouble viewing it. http://postimg.org/image/nnoqd0p8j/

Edited by polaris120990

Does war really count as Corpus? When hovering over it, it doesn't say. Sure it's a Corpus boss but that's just it...that's a boss level. How exactly would that fall into invasion to be contested?

That is a good question. I guess we will have to wait and see if the Grineer make it that far.

Edited by polaris120990

Does war really count as Corpus? When hovering over it, it doesn't say. Sure it's a Corpus boss but that's just it...that's a boss level. How exactly would that fall into invasion to be contested?

If we go down that road, we'd also be questioning the legitmacy of the infested missions for mars (which we've seen isn't the case). So I'm sure it's safe to assume War can be contested as well.

Edited by Deetwo

Am I the only one that only sees a TINY image? That can't be enlarged?

It appears fine to me, I have modified my original post with a link to the image so that anyone having trouble viewing it can navigate to it directly.

Thank you!

Edited by CloudPies

I dont think the War node counts. When you hover over it it doesn't have a faction just a target. Also dont think the war between grineer and corpus will ever get there cause then where will people farm for that frame. But who knows could be completely wrong on that