Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flagellocanth & Lobotriscid Crossover Bug

CaptainPINGAS311

Hello, I'm not entirely sure if this is related directly to Art & Animation but this bug entails the switching of the visual representation of the Flagellocanth & Lobotriscid model on Deimos.

Images for Reference

The first two images are of the 'Flagellocanth' where it seems to be a very large fish but its hitbox is so tiny that catching it proved very difficult.

The second two images are of the 'Lobotriscid' where it seems to be a very small fish but its hitbox is so large that it would be a guaranteed catch if you looked in its direction and shot.

Judging by the descriptions, weights, size ranking, and fish holding animation it seems that these visual assets have been switched.

Hopefully this is the case and I don't seem like a crazy person a friend [Mutant_turtles] can confirm that it was a weird scenario indeed.

Thank you.

Flagellocanth (Ocular Stem-Root) are almost impossible to catch, ALWAYS rush forward when a spear is about to hit with SUPER tiny hitboxes and Pharoma just drop through terrain and not functioning which if I recall correctly this bug is present since Deimos' launch. 

Don't waste your time, wait for a bug fix (could be months if ever), or daily deals from Daughter. 

Archived