Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Play Warbugs!

H0PE

This game should be renamed. And patches should called Bugpatches!

Now as the game currently is, is like version 10.5 thousand bugs in the game.

I can't wait the next bugpatch, the version 11(thousand bugs).

I wrote dozens of bug reports I do help the devs but this is seriously getting worse and worse, not getting better, but I mean it, seriously, not exxaggerating, WORSE AND WORSE.

This ui should be totally rewritten from scratch, I can't tell you how many ways I'm able to bug out the UI in 5minutes. Seriously. I bug out the interface so much, the game either crashes or I have to alf+f4. Yes its beta... but gowd this interface is worse and worse, not getting better at all.

And the constant fps drops and lags? On a fking dual core VGA and a quad core cpu where battlefield 3 and 4 just runs like a crazed bull now (finaly, mind you since they had insane amout of idiot graph bugs back in the days).

Yes I am frustrated, but since this event the game is a huge whackojambo and I'm the fking beta tester who don't get payed for his efforts. This is bugging me the most probably. More stress than fun, beta testing for free. FFS!

Keep your bug complaint collection ready, but don't unleash it yet. It's still beta©. But if they try to call game at such state a "release" version, then i'll accompany you in flooding forum in complaints. I can be quite effective =)

This game should be renamed. And patches should called Bugpatches!

Now as the game currently is, is like version 10.5 thousand bugs in the game.

nah, warframe sounds cooler.

I can't wait the next bugpatch, the version 11(thousand bugs).

cant wait either.

will help stop people who like to make threads with pointless jabs at the people who make the game...

I wrote dozens of bug reports I do help the devs but this is seriously getting worse and worse, not getting better, but I mean it, seriously, not exxaggerating, WORSE AND WORSE.

it is getting better, and you are exaggerating.

this read is only getting worse and worse.

This ui should be totally rewritten from scratch, I can't tell you how many ways I'm able to bug out the UI in 5minutes. Seriously. I bug out the interface so much, the game either crashes or I have to alf+f4. Yes its beta... but gowd this interface is worse and worse, not getting better at all.

it is being rewritten, thats part of the reason why its as buggy as it is.

the UI is getting better, and i for one, look forward to see more of it being done.

also: gowd?

And the constant fps drops and lags? On a fking dual core VGA and a quad core cpu where battlefield 3 and 4 just runs like a crazed bull now (finaly, mind you since they had insane amout of idiot graph bugs back in the days).

i honestly have few to no problems running warframe.

not saying its perfect, but i do think your exaggerating a bit.

to be fair though, any issues i have with lag and fps are always when my host is... well, crap.

Yes I am frustrated, but since this event the game is a huge whackojambo and I'm the fking beta tester who don't get payed for his efforts. This is bugging me the most probably. More stress than fun, beta testing for free. FFS!

go away.

take a break, and come back after you have had a chance to chill.

if you still have a problem... dont come back, you will not be missed.