Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech/Open World Bugs

(PSN)Tradesman2

I was trying to make some use of the bonus affinity but its been rough with all these bugs and issues:

1) If you leave squad or there is any kind of host migration the necramech appears to lose all affinity you have gained.  The necramech will not appear in the mission result screen, it will not be shown to gain any xp/affinity and no bonus affinity is shown.   

2) Host migrations can completely break your necramech.  I have also had this be so bad as to treat my mech as an unmodded one found laying around the open world whenever I summon it, with default colors and appearance.  The only way to fix this is to leave the open world and get back to the city.

3) If you do thermia fractures, you are NOT REWARDED any DILUTED THERMIA if you are inside the necramech when  it finishes sealing. I tested this in a run where we completed four full canisters, while I was client, and the host got all 4 diluted thermia, I got 2 ( one each time I personally left my mech and picked up the finished canister.)  The other two times I stayed in mech and got nothing when the host grabbed the finished canister.  Host got 1 diluted thermia each time. 

4)  Arcana bounty to seal the mist can have no enemies to fight, no enemy markers, all dead but the red search zone stays until it times out and re-opens the mist fissure.  This can cause the bonus to auto-fail.  After finishing the last mist fissure I have had the final red search area persist and tell me I am abandoning objective on my way to the next bounty phase.

5)Host migrations during the endless bounty on deimos break the bounty and cause multiple states of the bounty to be running at the same time.  You will be getting an abandoning objective warning for one bounty while working on another.  There is no way to tell which bounty is the path critical one, if its a fast one like the caches u can actually juggle one or two before the purifier or latrox une ones come up.  If one breaks/abandons, the active one is the last one you can do then it will auto-fail the next stage and say you completed 0 in a row.  Sometimes the bounty rewards are not shown or just [null].

• 2 weeks later...
Le 31/12/2020 à 06:26, (PSN)Tradesman2 a dit :

3) If you do thermia fractures, you are NOT REWARDED any DILUTED THERMIA if you are inside the necramech when  it finishes sealing. I tested this in a run where we completed four full canisters, while I was client, and the host got all 4 diluted thermia, I got 2 ( one each time I personally left my mech and picked up the finished canister.)  The other two times I stayed in mech and got nothing when the host grabbed the finished canister.  Host got 1 diluted thermia each time. 

Ah, thats why i didn't have those thermia.
I did try few times to complete thermia bounties and lost reward half of the time. (of course i used my Necra a lot)

Since then i go back to Deimos, more safe to have rewards and XP with our Necramech.

Archived