Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Music

ALL.CAPS.GUY

myself, and probably a lot of other players, stream music from pandora, etc, while playing.

i was wondering how hard, and cool, it would be to implement a feature where u could add music to, or select from options, a folder in which u could have the game play music from.

like if u have a lot on ur computer like myself, select the folder and either just play right from there, or add certain songs to, and have them play within the game. to go one further, u could have a "shuffle" check box...

to add insult to injury, u could even have another dialog box come up with a complete list in that folder with check boxes next to each song of whether or not u want that to play, customizable at any time during play (although doing so during a mission is, well, too time consuming.. but game options are game options, and would likely still be there, works if playing solo).

I find the idea interesting however if you run the game on Border-less Windowed Mode, and run a programme like Windows Media Player/Itunes to play your music. It will alert the music title on the bottom of the screen. I understand you want the implementation of in-game dialogue to inform you of the music title being played but whoever insufficient it will be as it may need more work on coding its mechanics. Maybe after the game is fully released. Until then this is just a dream i think.

dual display, and windowed mode doesn't work at all for me, so i have to play full screen.

and no, i'm not necessarily asking for it to "alert" me to which song is playing, i just thought it would be cool to have an option where u can select a folder from which the game plays music, as opposed to the BGM that comes with the game.

i have music volume turned down because i don't even listen to the BGM at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Best way to do it so far... Overwolf..

Yeah overwolf has an "ok" music player widget.

It's not the only overlay that has music player though (xfire has one, iirc).

Not that I use music player (yet), because I use ingame-music to indicate whether in combat or not.