The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Smeeta affinity procs are terminal

(PSN)Xzelian

Recently my smeeta affinity procs are taking consistently longer than reasonable. All other procs happen at an increased ratio even when absurdly unnecessary.  

In 4 hours of game play I have seen 1 affinity proc literally 1 millisecond after a kuva pickup.

(This was after looting the map in that instance for over 30 min. I picked up the kuva and the cat proc'ed before the lower value could be displayed) 

Again while it may not be it looks trolley and intentional.  The cat(s) are either bugged or there is a silent penalty on my account that needs to be addressed as we are now at 1000 times normal expected rng ratio.

Let me be clear here. If I encounter an acolyte, kuva flood location or finish a vault I firmly believe the smeeta should proc affinity either instantly or within 5 minutes. I've taken the gamble to not enhance weapons and have crit. proc when it feels like it.  There needs to be a payoff for that gamble.

If I am unable to complete the instance in the time frame given, then that's on me.

Please address this as players talk and observe, and those waiting 1-2 or even 3 hours for (multiple) instance clears are not spending money with you due to  how this has been handled or more to the point NOT been handled fairly.

A game should be fun. This makes it not fun.

As a final note. This is a bug report, which suggests that I feel it is likely an issue and not a personal penalty. It is not a request for players opinions. Unless you are experiencing something similar, please do not respond. If you are experiencing something similar and choose to post please describe the event styles as well as the ratios of time wasted, I mean waited.

Your mastery rank would be helpful.

Archived