Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free style warframe 3D concept

Aylf

I'm a 3D artist and I made like a concept of warframe, but I not invented any abilities for it yet, so it's just a visual stuff

Warframe made in Zbrush, gun in Cinema4D, textures in Substance painter and renders in Unreal Engine 4

Yep, it's realtime stuff

PR7bYZz6ZDs.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9Ap9t_-VXBVo.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9zTzafgBYxto.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9V5P4f_YqpSM.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

I work around with some animations from mixamo and made this loop: 

And some renders of the gunOL8dyry1zAw.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9l6vnRFp0lRU.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9r38zwqX9Re8.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

PS If you guys have any ideas about posible abilities for that concept, I'll be glad to hear

7 часов назад, keikogi сказал:

The frame looks techy but that's too broad of an umbrella to try to come up with something that fits your vision

Well, I'm a 3D artist at first, so while some people come up with a bunch of cool abilities, I go from the other side and come up with what the final result will look like

7 часов назад, keikogi сказал:

Regarless amazing art work

18 часов назад, Sad_Kat сказал:

Looks amazing

Thx <3

3 minutes ago, Aylf said:

Well, I'm a 3D artist at first, so while some people come up with a bunch of cool abilities, I go from the other side and come up with what the final result will look like

I've camed up will all kinds of cool and unique abilities 

Plant Warframe that turns into a necrameh sized giant 

Witch with modular brew  ( you can craft your brews and get a unique effect,  essentially a modular skill )

A spider frame that turns into a dryder ( look at the skill section for the 4th skill to see the wip for the fusion ).

A shadow warframe that can micic allies builds and skill ( no art on this one )  

I'm even working to make a warframe that actually works as suit for the Tenno ( no art yet ) 

Without as much as a word for what you intend the warframe to do ( is it a suport , damage dealer , or tank ) , does it use gadgets or is just use it's own body. What kind of technology it uses. It is kinda of hard to come with something because it's essentially a cap shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived