Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Bug

Axeroix

There is currently a bug with controllers in this game which means that the rebindings of the melee use and ability buttons will default back to the original when tried to bind to x for instance when I tried to rebind the melee to X i could not due to the fact that the controls defaulted back to putting right bumper to x the reason that i like x as melee is due to the fact that this is one of the only NON spectacle fighter game that i play which means that not using x for melee is awkward for me so can you please fix this bug as soon as you can (i know that this time is very busy for you)

to all those saying why not play using PC controls? my wrist is healing from a violent break so a controller is more ergonomically comfortable than any keyboard will ever be so this is the reason that i prefer controller gaming

to all those saying why not play using PC controls? my wrist is healing from a violent break so a controller is more ergonomically comfortable than any keyboard will ever be so this is the reason that i prefer controller gaming

no worries.

im sure you will catch some flak for being part of the "impure console peasant"... whatever... but dont pay it any mind.

lost a finger a couple years back myself, and even with key rebinding, the controller just works better for me.

IMPURE CONSOLE PEASANT

try getting x360ce or xpadder and manually binding keyboard keys to the controller (assuming its a 360 controller)

BWAHAHA

Already got my ps3 dual shock controller working without converting it to my keyboard controls. Vibration ans aim assist are also functioning excelent. However I am not the smartass myself who got it working XD

More topic-related
Just to be sure: what controller are you using? and if it is no Xbox, what program do you use to make it functional for warframe.
I myself didn 't had that much trouble with keybindings in warframe, yet I did with other games Edited by AlmightyT0T

There is currently a bug with controllers in this game which means that the rebindings of the melee use and ability buttons will default back to the original when tried to bind to x for instance when I tried to rebind the melee to X i could not due to the fact that the controls defaulted back to putting right bumper to x the reason that i like x as melee is due to the fact that this is one of the only NON spectacle fighter game that i play which means that not using x for melee is awkward for me so can you please fix this bug as soon as you can (i know that this time is very busy for you)

YES Thank you for posting this!

I am having the exact same issue.

Every time I try to assign my x button to something it resets everything back to default.

Using microsoft xbox 360 wired controller.

Why dont I just use a keyboard and mouse?

Cause I have a 62inch 1080p LPD Projector mounted behind my heated vibrating lazyboy recliner.

I do enough sitting in office chairs during my day job.

EDIT:

Found a workaround

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124764-found-a-work-around-for-the-x-button-controller-issue/

Edited by ADDpillz

YES Thank you for posting this!

I am having the exact same issue.

Every time I try to assign my x button to something it resets everything back to default.

Using microsoft xbox 360 wired controller.

Why dont I just use a keyboard and mouse?

Cause I have a 62inch 1080p LPD Projector mounted behind my heated vibrating lazyboy recliner.

I do enough sitting in office chairs during my day job.

EDIT:

Found a workaround

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124764-found-a-work-around-for-the-x-button-controller-issue/

after more experimentation i have found it only seems to be the x button

• 2 weeks later...