Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Ground Slam Issue

Drago-Drone93

I will get right into the detail. I have been Eidolon farming each night and have noticed an issue with one of the attacks the Eidolon would use. This attack is the one where they raise their artificial limb (Tree, Stone arm, Landing strut) and strike the ground. When the Terralyst does this, it would normally send seismic waves in multiple directions and then return to the Eidolon while following up with seismic quakes all around the area where the eidolon stands. Within the past couple of days I noticed when he performs this attack, there is only 1 singular trail that leaves the eidolon and does not come back. In addition, the seismic quakes that follow afterward seem to be really far away from him and not in the normal range where the player's Tenno would be attacking. I provided a clip of this that should hopefully help:

https://imgur.com/a/wfFqt8r

As you can see, sometimes the quakes would be near him, but not always. It is definitely something where this attack in particular poses no real threat in the situation. Another note worth mentioning, I have noticed this with the Gantulyst and Hydrolyst as well. All other attacks seem normal. I'm not sure if it's only me who experiences this, for all I know this could have been implemented without my knowledge, but I thought this would be worth bringing up. Hope this helps!

Archived