Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PoE exterminate bounty mission 100 enemies?

(XBOX)Escthectrler

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Escthectrler said:

kill 100 enemies in 6 minutes. My friend thinks that is ridiculous

I guess your friend hasn't been playing Warframe for long, then? :P

Efficienct mass slaughter is kind of what many missions boil down to, a Squad-wide kill count of 100 is really not that egregious.

Like, that's 1 kill every ~14 seconds per player. If you need more time than that to kill a single enemy,
I guess you need to work on your Mods (and / or personal skill, maybe possibly, no offense meant) a bit.

... yeah okay, I need to somewhat fiercely apologize here.

I guess I was remembering Ghoul Extermination Bounties and how relatively smoothly / quickly those went,
but having just done two "regular" 100 kill ones the Plains (one as part of a T5 Bounty and one for the Sortie), I can only say oof, fix this DE.

Maybe it's better in some locations, but the one where it starts above ground and then adds further spawn areas "underground" at Hillside Ruin,
is just atrocious in regards to how enemy spawns trickle in, we just so managed to not fail the Sortie with like ~2 seconds left on the clock.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-02-02 at 12:27 PM, NinjaZeku said:

... yeah okay, I need to somewhat fiercely apologize here.

I guess I was remembering Ghoul Extermination Bounties and how relatively smoothly / quickly those went,
but having just done two "regular" 100 kill ones the Plains (one as part of a T5 Bounty and one for the Sortie), I can only say oof, fix this DE.

Maybe it's better in some locations, but the one where it starts above ground and then adds further spawn areas "underground" at Hillside Ruin,
is just atrocious in regards to how enemy spawns trickle in, we just so managed to not fail the Sortie with like ~2 seconds left on the clock.

Apology accepted

• 3 months later...

Archived