Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix Scoring and Phasic Cells

(PSN)Killa_Mattic

If pc players get higher scores because more sentients spawn then it's easier for pc players to earn phasic cells. If a pc player can make 38-40K phasic cells in 55 minutes compared to a console player making 19-21K Phasic Cells in the same 55 minutes; then along with adjusting the scores for clans on PS4 WHY HASNT THE COST OF PHASIC CELL PURCHASE ITEMS FOR CONSOLE BEEN CUT IN HALF??!?

If you're getting 19-21 thousand per run I'm assuming you are rushing the Orphix. 

If you want 30K+ runs you are going to need an organized squad that knows what they are doing. I could explain it all in detail or I could just link a video. I choose the latter.

It's not a short video but you can watch in in less time than it takes to do one run. It's worth it in the long run. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Killa_Mattic said:

Are you saying you're getting 30k + on console? Because sentients don't spawn as much on console as they do on PC. Im sorry, I thought I made that point clear in my original post above.

Does console have lower spawn rates across the board? That sucks if that's the case and you might as well just rush for 20k and not have to try. 

There are 27K on PS and 30K on xbox scores on the leaderboard though. Lower scores than PC but with 2 weeks left of the event those score should go up. 

Glad I play on pc. 

On 2021-02-05 at 5:51 AM, (PSN)Killa_Mattic said:

Are you saying you're getting 30k + on console? Because sentients don't spawn as much on console as they do on PC. Im sorry, I thought I made that point clear in my original post above.

Is there any post from DE saying that you get less sentients spawn on consoles? 

Sentient spawns depends on builds, players and maps. PC players are generally better at highscores because they can control the warframe/operator/mech better. Even assuming same skill, a PC player will do better on highscore. I have about 27 keybinds/shortcuts I can use within 3 seconds.  You don't have that luxury on consoles. 

I don't think it has anything to do with spawns - unless DE for some obscure reason specifically reduced spawns. 

Archived