Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One / Right D-pad to inspect and Pause menu in navigation

(XBOX)Minario99

On the PS4 console and on the PC, you can access a player's profile or open a private chat, simply by pointing to a player who is in any repeater and pressing the right key of the control cross (D-pad)  , (You can access the profile or speak privately with a player in front of you) this to date on the Xbox platform does not work like this, so the version of warframe for Xbox consoles has fewer options than the PS4 version.  With the new interface update, not so recent, it has become impossible to put the pause menu within the navigation and the button to open the pause menu continues to appear (as if it were only an image, when pressing it, it does not pass  nothing, so the function of fast traveling within the navigation or opening the inbox has been lost. I also take the opportunity to say that on Xbox and PS4 you can move the navigation with the cursor by pressing (A) (X) respectively and  moving with  n the joystick, these options make warframe look more like the PC version but this option already implemented for navigation does not serve to observe a Lich for example or and turn it around (turn it with a control), an action that I think should be implemented, and  I also take the opportunity to say that the Orokin encryptor should be eliminated or give it some different use since this item no longer has any function in the game

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Minario99 said:

In the PS4 console and in pc, you can access the player's profile by simply pointing at a player present in a random repeater and also being able to open a private chat by pressing the right key of the control crosshead (D-  pad) this to date is impossible to do, so the version of warframe for Xbox consoles has fewer options than those of PS4 also with the new update of the interface and not so recent it has become impossible to put the pause menu since  within the navigation and the icon of the button to press continues to appear but nothing happens when pressing it so it has lost the function of giving fast travel from here or opening the inbox from the navigation I also take the opportunity to say that on Xbox and  PS4 you can move the navigation by pressing (A) (X) and moving with the joystick through the navigation these options make it look more like the PC version but this option already implemented in the navigation does not serve to observe a Lich for example  or and flip it, action that I think should be implemented, and I also take the opportunity to say that in all versions the Orokin encryptor should eliminate it or give it some use since this item no longer has any function

What are you going on about here? You sound raving mad here.

• 1 month later...

Archived