Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using dojo for start mission is impossible

MollAgdeduba

Hi, usually i dont use dojo for start mission, but yesterday i've used the console of navigation room and there is a really giantic problem.

When the mission end, you spawn in a random room, and it start to "download" the dojo very slowly.

This is a problem, and i think is just a bad-optimized alghorithmcause if you are on Orbiter and you start dojo, it take 15/20 seconds to get you inside with no problem (my dojo has really a lot of room and an insane ammount of decoration). But if you start a mission from the dojo and at the end you get back to dojo, you spawn in a random room, with no decoration, and the decoration start to be downloaded around you very slowly. The entire process sometimes could take more than 5 minutes.

I hope some Moderator or DE could see this post and contact the people who could do something about this.

2 minutes ago, Keiyadan said:

there are so many problems with the dojo starmap i would simply advice dont use it

For now, sure.... 

but i want they resolve this problem. I've not tested this, but if with RJ will be the same? With the upcoming update RJ based, this problem will be horrible.

And... they are DE, so they must solve theyr problem, for them shouldn't exist: "this don't work well, so move on and do in another way"

vor 16 Stunden schrieb MollAgdeduba:

but if with RJ will be the same? With the upcoming update RJ based, this problem will be horrible.

railjack has its own starmap that you can use in your railjack on your ship too no need to get to the dojo to do stuff exept for selling parts and equip things:

vor 16 Stunden schrieb MollAgdeduba:

And... they are DE, so they must solve theyr problem, for them shouldn't exist: "this don't work well, so move on and do in another way"

there are so many problems going around and if something will be fixed it will take a lot of time well i tryed report somethings myself and i baiscly left on hold for months alomst year most of the times so long i dont realy play the content where the bug is anymore because i done all of it and im getting bug flashbacks just needing to do something there again what sometimes brakes still then

Archived