Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Disruption Survival, After reviving fallen teammate, maximum health previously achievable is no long achievable.

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Was doing an Arbitration survival as Inaros.

Health on Build was 6497, Health in mission was slightly higher (around 6800 iirc) due to a teammates aura I believe.

I solo revived multiple people (getting 5 drone things) and each time was able to fully restore my health.

Then the host left, I was the new host, and one other player stayed with me (both the original host and the 4th extracted normally) (Around the 40 minute mark)

My health was still ~6800

Then my teammate died again. (around the 1hr 5m mark - so had access to full health for at least 20minutes since the host migration)

I collected 5 drone parts (while holding them my health dropped to ~1500)

After reviving him, my max health bar and max health were both only ~3500, almost exactly half of what they should have been.  I stayed for another 5 minutes or so trying magus repair, arcane grace, health pickups etc but it was pretty clear that was my new max health - as even the health bar showed maxed.

The build had two health mods on it, Gladiator resolve and Umbral Vitality - and a quick check it looks like the math would work if it didn't give me credit anymore for having equipped the Vitality or it didn't give me credit for having consumed all 5 drone drops in the revive process, but still did the math as if I held 2 or 3 of them.

• If it didn't give credit for both, it would have been ~2500 health,
  • if it didn't give credit for gladResolve it would have been~5500 health,
  • if it hadn't let me regen any health stolen by the drone drops, i would have been stuck around ~1500 (which has also happened but only when the host migration took place while I was carrying the pickups which was NOT the case here), but I was able to get some health back

Archived