Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Daily Targets - My Bugged Rotation since 2018

JohnBoomy

Warning: Lengthy post

So, last September 2020 before I went on hiatus again as life gets in the way. I thought of raising a ticket for a bug I have been experiencing.

JohnBoomy
September 11, 2020 09:29

This has been going on for quite a while. I do not know whether it is normal behaviour (or my account is bugged) but...

I have NOT had a single Corpus Synthesis target since the Anti-MOA Research.

So for months or even years, all daily targets are either Grineer, Infested and Corrupted ones.

Is it just me or is it the same for everyone?

Then I got a response after several weeks: (not complaining since it not really that bad)

[DE]Jameson
October 30, 2020 08:54

Hi JohnBoomy,

We're very sorry for the delay in responding to your ticket request. Due to the nature of
technical issues, we would like to confirm if you are still having these issues with your
game or not.

Personal changes, game updates, and/or small hotfixes often solve these issues after a
ticket has been sent in. If the issue continues we would like to help in any way that I
can! Please upload a screenshot or video recording of the issue to help us investigate further.

Thank you!

So yeah. Up until a I had the motivation to not give up... I sent them a video showing it's again NOT a corpus. 

JohnBoomy
    November 06, 2020 22:57

This is a follow-up to your previous request #2297295 "Simaris Daily Targets Issue"

Another Grineer Target.
    It is never a Corpus.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

JohnBoomy

• Warframe 2020.11.06 - 22.55.33.01.mp4
      40 MBDownload
    [DE]Jameson
    November 10, 2020 05:06

Hi JohnBoomy,

Thank you for getting back to me on this. Please take note that the Synthesis Target set by Simaris is completely random and all factions are considered. Unfortunately, support does not have control over which faction the next Synthesis Target. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

JohnBoomy
    November 11, 2020 14:13

Unfortunately, I get the other grineer, corrupted and infested but NEVER the Corpus targets. Hence why I raised a tickets. I understand that it is random but having no corpus target at all sounds like something is going on. I have played the game too long that I know this is not normal.
    Thanks.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

[DE]Jameson
    November 13, 2020 02:38

Hi JohnBoomy,

Unfortunately, we are not able to make any changes to this in-game feature due to limitation of support so the only thing we can suggest at this time is to send this concern to your Forums.

To make our development team aware of this, please post your request on the Warframe Feedback sub-forum.

Our Forums are regularly monitored for new ideas, bug reports along with general feedback about the game, and are the best place to be heard.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

So here I am --- hoping --- for another shot at getting this fixed.

Grineer, Infested and Corrupted are getting boring, I want to go to Corpus nodes too 😁

Archived