Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos bounties still have issues with enemy spawns

(XBOX)Tucker D Dawg

Collect Samples for bait station to draw out the target:

Playing solo, had to restart bounty 4 times before I could complete it as it would get stuck consistently on the stage "Collect the samples" for the bait station. (Regular bounty)

Every time enemies would stop spawning in the area - the only enemies to kill would be well outside the radius of the bait station (300 meters away) resulting in "abandoning objective" and failure.  Even when waiting until the game waypoints them, the waypoint markers were across the map (and turned out to be the flying face huggers).  And one time the enemy waypoint marker was in the circle, but there was no enemy at the waypoint. That time I tried an AOE weapon, ground slams, operator void dash (as it had magus lockdown and would have drawn a line to the enemy but nothing.

Defend the area

Playing in a group, no enemies spawned to START the stage. all 4 members of squad in the area, roaming around but the initial enemies you are supposed to clear out never spawned. IIRC this is also a bug that has been present since release.  Luckily I was not host so was able to leave squad, which after the host migration, triggered the bounty for me.

Archived