Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenora Prime exilus slot malfunction [Fixed]

Miccos

Discovered an bug when trying to add an exilus slot to my newly acquired Tenora Prime. When trying to slot in the exilus adaptor I am prompted with the option to purchase an additional appearance slot as seen in the picture below. I have tried to test on other primary and secondary weapons and it seem that it only happens on the Tenora Prime. I am not sure if this is an isolated occurrence or if others are experiencing something similar. Regardless I figured it would be good to post it here to see if others were getting a similar problem and/or make someone aware of this seemingly minor bug. 

unknown.png

When trying to unlock the exilus slot on Tenora Prime while having at least one Weapon Exilus Adapter in my inventory (have 4 right now) the game prompts me to a Appearance slot purchase pop-up for 10 platinum instead of asking me to use one of the adapters.

Accepting the prompted message doesn't purchase an expected appearance slot, it does instead indeed unlock the exilus slot but it consumes 10 platinum instead of one of the adapters from my inventory or instead of the regular 20 platinum required for an adapter.

Spoiler

to9cLja.jpg

Spoiler

xTkCmJ0.jpeg

Spoiler

oe39a8L.jpg

Spoiler

4Tg9Lfv.jpg

Spoiler

RHcz2I9.jpg

Archived