Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia prime flair.

Cl0udZone1

I saw some octavia primes using their fourth ability while I was leveling my forma’d hildryn and I was kinda sad. I remember seeing that like cool techno effect that was sorta covering the room in octavia prime’s trailer and thought that was her fourth ability. If you know what effect I’m talking about.

if you don’t. Look for it on the trailer behind her. Sorta a flat moving texture along the floor, ceiling, and walls sorta like equinox’s fourth ability where it looks like water waves or strange checkered pattern.

if we could add this bit of flair to octavia it would be so please tell to see as you murder to your music.warframe-octavia-prime-access-1_feature.

Yeah I assumed that was going to be a visual update on her 4th ability. It would be nice to have the textures or even a disco floor. The lights would be a cool addition as well.

Another thing I misunderstood was Octavia's Energy and Emissive colors pulsing to the beat like they do in the trailer. I thought it would do it in game, but I've yet to see it. I've put a Forma on my Octavia Prime just to see if a second energy color was needed, but that doesn't change much. I think having her pulse either to a standard 4/4 beat or to the last ability casted would be another nice addition.

Archived