Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Loyalty Is Delusion.

FullHardOn

I hear that majority of Tenno forces are siding with Grineer for a noble cause of saving out fellow Tenno sleeping in cryopods captured by Corpus. That is indeed a noble cause, except that is absolutely wrong in this situation.

Do you really think Grineer will help you rescue your brethren? They will storm Alad's fortress and hand you the key to cages? No! They will scorch all cryopods the second they see them, and as you will whiteness the horror, Ruk will be already ripping your spine out. When siding with Grineer it says that this option will prevent CORPUS from capturing cryopods, not ALL factions. While Corpus see Tenno as valuable specimen, Grineer only see scrap and flesh that needs to be put on Trial by Fire.

Oh and how could we all forget about the colonies themselves? Not only you help destroy the cryopods, you also condem billions of normal humans to death and suffering. I think the constant fighting had made you forget that normal humans with families and their own struggles even exist. When Grineer take over the Mars, they will enslave men and starve or kill women and children. Little innocent children for Honor's sake!

I am sacrificing my own kind in order to stop the greater evil. And with cryopods being in Corpus hands there is always a chance that we can rescue them. But no! You want to open gates for a horde of tube grunts! Hear me Tenno, the only warframe who will survive the storm would be Her, and oh, she will be mad. So mad at you for doing the stupidest thing in Tenno history, that you will have to hide in your little dojos for years!

I hear that majority of Tenno forces are siding with Grineer for a noble cause of saving out fellow Tenno sleeping in cryopods captured by Corpus.

Majority? Pffft. Majority of the Tenno forces are siding with the Grineer because A: They have better rewards B: They are in a clan which chose the Grineer. I wouldn't call the "loyalist" the majority at all. The forum community itself is only a tiny little portion of the players in the first place.

I hear that majority of Tenno forces are siding with Grineer for a noble cause of saving out fellow Tenno sleeping in cryopods captured by Corpus. That is indeed a noble cause, except that is absolutely wrong in this situation.

Do you really think Grineer will help you rescue your brethren? They will storm Alad's fortress and hand you the key to cages? No! They will scorch all cryopods the second they see them, and as you will whiteness the horror, Ruk will be already ripping your spine out. When siding with Grineer it says that this option will prevent CORPUS from capturing cryopods, not ALL factions. While Corpus see Tenno as valuable specimen, Grineer only see scrap and flesh that needs to be put on Trial by Fire.

Oh and how could we all forget about the colonies themselves? Not only you help destroy the cryopods, you also condem billions of normal humans to death and suffering. I think the constant fighting had made you forget that normal humans with families and their own struggles even exist. When Grineer take over the Mars, they will enslave men and starve or kill women and children. Little innocent children for Honor's sake!

I am sacrificing my own kind in order to stop the greater evil. And with cryopods being in Corpus hands there is always a chance that we can rescue them. But no! You want to open gates for a horde of tube grunts! Hear me Tenno, the only warframe who will survive the storm would be Her, and oh, she will be mad. So mad at you for doing the stupidest thing in Tenno history, that you will have to hide in your little dojos for years!

I agree with this Tenno, and he receives my +1 as proof, despite his amusing name!

Yeah sure why not let Alad study those captured Tennos. I'm sure he won't make any anti-Tennos weapon at all. And yeah let Alad indoctrinate the civilians too. We can always kill them later when they become Crewmen anyway. Heh. At least if the Grineers kill the captured Tennos the secret of our frames will be kept.

We side with the Grineer now and prolong the lifeline of many tenno whom will come out of sleeping soon after. Even those who don't they'll be out of Corpus hands.  The Grineer will need to recover from this war as well, so don't think right after we help them that they have the power to just wipe all the tenno off the solar system. 

No. The Grineer won't let them go. We all know that. I don't expect them to stand for their word. I expect us to seize the opportunity and rescue our brethren amidst the turmoil, while the Corpus forces are fighting a war on several fronts. If we can play this out right, we can soon strike down Alad V himself directly, while the bulk of their forces will be occupied and separated.

We, who side with the Grineer (no matter, how disgusting that is, even for us) in this conflict have our plans as well (or at least I hope that the others have their plans as well), and when our cryopods are safe, the reason for our involvement in this conflict will cease, thus even giving us the opportunity to reverse the repercussions of this conflict.

Right let's give corpus the upperhand by handing them over warframe cryopods, i'm sure the reverse engineering will have zero impact on us.

And the universe.  He blabbers on about an unknown amount of people on Mars (who are probably indoctrinated slaves anyway), but he ignores the solar system and beyond. What about the effects of Corpus reverse engineering? A mass produced Warframe army? High powered weaponry? The potential discovery of rare powers and Primes found in the cryo-pods? That's a threat that cannot be ignored, especially when the game itself tells us that "you can save the sleeping Tenno" if you temporarily side with the Grineer.

And the universe.  He blabbers on about an unknown amount of people on Mars (who are probably indoctrinated slaves anyway), but he ignores the solar system and beyond. What about the effects of Corpus reverse engineering? A mass produced Warframe army? High powered weaponry? The potential discovery of rare powers and Primes found in the cryo-pods? That's a threat that cannot be ignored, especially when the game itself tells us that "you can save the sleeping Tenno" if you temporarily side with the Grineer.

Orokin Technology = Fusion MOA  

all those sleeping Tenno =  Corpus with Warframes  

Right let's give corpus the upperhand by handing them over warframe cryopods, i'm sure the reverse engineering will have zero impact on us.

What do I hear Tenno? Is that a shriek of fear? Scared that Corpus will make scary warframe and orokin technology? Well you are not worthy to be called Tenno, if you can't face a foe equal to yourself you should be called a Coward! I bet you run away from Fusion Moas and cower in fear when you hear Stalker coming! You know what? Stay with your Grineer dogs, hide behind their backs, but know one thing: When Her bonds break and she will see burning cryopods she will rip you from behind Grineer backs, and oh she will have no mercy! Selfish Cowards!

What do I hear Tenno? Is that a shriek of fear? Scared that Corpus will make scary warframe and orokin technology? Well you are not worthy to be called Tenno, if you can't face a foe equal to yourself you should be called a Coward! I bet you run away from Fusion Moas and cower in fear when you hear Stalker coming! You know what? Stay with your Grineer dogs, hide behind their backs, but know one thing: When Her bonds break and she will see burning cryopods she will rip you from behind Grineer backs, and oh she will have no mercy! Selfish Cowards!

Afraid not; it's the worry about other life forms in the universe. The Corpus supporters claim they care about 'the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few', but clearly they don't really believe that. Otherwise, they would temporarily ally with the Grineer which allows us to save our brothers and sisters! We must stop the Corpus replicating our technology! Tenno superiority, our mission, and bringing balance to the universe depends on it!

Edited by Kaibah

So that's how long it took for you to admit the flaws in your reasoning and turn to insults instead?

No, those were not shrieks of fear, but the sounds of reason.  If Corpus succeed with their experiments, they won't be producing a single or a few Corpus frames (or whatever they are trying to do) - we won't be fighting a foe equal to ourselves. We would be forced to fight a foe equipped just as well as we are, but unimaginably exceeding our numbers.

And by the way, you call us cowards? You, who thinks that we will be unable to undo the Grineer territorial dominance they gain if they win this conflict, when we will be strengthened in numbers by our brethren, whom we will rescue from the Corpus soon?

I am starting to think that you are not worried about balance or the injustice of Grineer slavery, or the future/final outcome of this war.

The only thing you are concerned about are the shiny new toys offered by the Corpus as rewards, aren't you?

Edited by Wardrum

Afraid not; it's the worry about other life forms in the universe. The Corpus supporters claim they care about 'the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few', but clearly they don't really believe that. Otherwise, they would temporarily ally with the Grineer which allows us to save our brothers and sisters! We must stop the Corpus replicating our technology! Tenno superiority, our mission, and bringing balance to the universe depends on it!

Tenno superiority? Did Ruk inject his DNA into your spine? Tenno were keeping the balance from the shadows, we are the silent protectors of innocent not a ruling power! You have lost all honor of Tenno ways, and forgot what matters in this dark world.

Those are Corpus colonies on Mars, full of Corpus. In the sol system there are no civilians. Just box heads, clones, zombies and us.

Seriously, this game has never once hinted that there are normal civilian humans out there. I imagine that the rank and file Corpus are pretty much normal humans, but they're hardly non-aligned innocents.

Tenno superiority? Did Ruk inject his DNA into your spine? Tenno were keeping the balance from the shadows, we are the silent protectors of innocent not a ruling power! You have lost all honor of Tenno ways, and forgot what matters in this dark world.

No, I haven't; I'm merely stating the truth! We can't be as effective silent protectors if we lose our technological superiority and advantage!

Edited by Kaibah

So that's how long it took for you to admit the flaws in your reasoning and turn to insults instead?

No, those were not shrieks of fear, but the sounds of reason.  If Corpus succeed with their experiments, they won't be producing a single or a few Corpus frames (or whatever they are trying to do) - we won't be fighting a foe equal to ourselves. We would be forced to fight a foe equipped just as well as we are, but unimaginably exceeding our numbers.

And by the way, you call us cowards? You, who thinks that we will be unable to undo the Grineer territorial dominance they gain if they win this conflict, when we will be strengthened in numbers by our brethren, whom we will rescue from the Corpus soon?

I am starting to think that you are not worried about balance or the injustice of Grineer slavery, or the future/final outcome of this war.

The only thing you are concerned about are the shiny new toys offered by the Corpus as rewards, aren't you?

Do you really believe Grineer will just hand over the cryopods?

And unless you know how to bring back billions of ordinary humans from death, I doubt you will be able to undo the damage that will be done to Mars by Grineer.

(Also I am just trying to bring some drama to the whole scripted event, don't take things personal)

Those are Corpus colonies on Mars, full of Corpus. In the sol system there are no civilians. Just box heads, clones, zombies and us.

Seriously, this game has never once hinted that there are normal civilian humans out there. I imagine that the rank and file Corpus are pretty much normal humans, but they're hardly non-aligned innocents.

Mmm, let's go out of character for now. There is a loading screen showing Grineer burning normal looking people, plus DE already said in thier life stream that ocean title sets with human slaves are coming, so yeah the outcome of this war is quite scripted.

Mmm, let's go out of character for now. There is a loading screen showing Grineer burning normal looking people, plus DE already said in thier life stream that ocean title sets with human slaves are coming, so yeah the outcome of this war is quite scripted.

I was on holiday so I missed the last livestream.

I've always thought that the Grineer and Corpus have a non military side to their societys, someone has to be making all their stuff afterall. Just never really thought of it in terms of cities full of non-aligned/occupied/whatever civilians.

Edited by Jandor

I was on holiday so I missed the last livestream.

I've always thought that the Grineer and Corpus have a non military side to their societys, someone has to be making all their stuff afterall. Just never really thought of it in terms of cities full of non-aligned/occupied/whatever civilians.

Grineer are purely a military force, however thier Empire contains colonies of ordinary people who are treated as slaves.

Corpus are more of a economical force rather than political, they are a guild of merchants, and merchants need customers who are absolutely dependant on them. Corpus do not govern planets, but they control them economically.

Think of the conflict as a Cold War, Grineer(USSR) want to expand their empire and force more planets(countries) to produce heavy industry for them.

While Corpus (USA) desire a monopoly over the whole solar system (East Europe), Alad V even says that Grineer Empire expands too fast and you need to stop it (Exactly like Containment)

So yeah, the even is scripted but still very cool.

I dont get it, if there are normal humans, why are the Grineers degenerating by cloning their clones clones clones.... clone? cant they just go kidnap some normal humans and clone them instead?

Could be the cloning tech itself that is degrading and the Grineer don't know how to fix it. Kind of like how the Corpus don't really know much about Orokin tech so they throw their hands up and treat it like magic.