Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag and stuttering issues

parttimeparty

Yes totally. I always praised Warframe for it's buttery smooth graphics performance, even on low end hardware. With a 2K resolution at max settings I get about 100 to 120 fps. Within my orbiter I could twirl around without the slightest stutter. After I took a break for a couple of months I came back and..... stutter. Twirling around in my Orbiter again it seems the stutter happens when certain parts/objects of the orbiter come into frame. Almost as if textures get offloaded from the video card (Nvidia 1070) before I can finish my 360. And yes, in game I have the stutters too, especially in new areas. But I guess this stutter is a mix of "works-as-designed" texture loading and the new stutter. Ans yes, I switched off the overlays, cleared the cache and updated the mouse driver. It can't be the mouse driver because Warframe also shows the fps drop in it's fps counter so the problem is aware of it.

Update Mar/2/2021: Last weekend I installed the latest Nvidia driver (version 461.72). I don't want to jinx it but the stutter is gone. Between stutter and stutter gone I only upgraded the Nvidia driver, nothing else. No graphic settings changes or caches cleared. AFAIK there were not any Windows patches. Currently I am running DX12 and enhanced. I hope this helps somebody.

Archived