Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do I Have To Buy Sentinel Slots?

noveltyhero

Question

11 answers to this question

It seems like you do, that's why it tells you it will use two slots: One for the sentinel, one for it's starting weapon (which you can now switch). I was kind of confused at first until I noticed they have their own slots, seperate form weapons/warframes etc. I guess when they made it so that you can switch their weapons, they had to make those seperate items from sentinels and thus use more slots. Before that, I never bothered much to look at their available slots, since it worked just fine every time I got a new one. It said two slots before, too, but as far as I can remember I've only see them use one back then.

I had to sell some lesser used sentinel weapons to make room for the Djinn, since I couldn't effort to buy any platinum to expand my slots at that time.

I had to sell some lesser used sentinel weapons to make room for the Djinn, since I couldn't effort to buy any platinum to expand my slots at that time.

really?

hmm...

ive never had to buy sent slots and i have all the sents and all their weps.

will have to get slots if/when they add more sents, but thats another issue.

also:

your a master and you have no plat to spend?

wat?

Edited by alchemistjkt

Sentinel description stated from the very start that they require 2 open slots. However since we had 8 free sentinel slots there were no reason to implement any indicator up until recent update. In other words - sentinel slots were always here.

really?

hmm...

ive never had to buy sent slots and i have all the sents and all their weps.

will have to get slots if/when they add more sents, but thats another issue.

also:

your a master and you have no plat to spend?

wat?

Sadly, it's just like that. I tried to claim the Djinn from the Foundry and it wouldn't let me since there were no slots. Only when I removed two sentinel weapons which I had no more use for it would let met get the Djinn. But that was right after said change with Sentinel weapons, you know.

And... being a master doesn't mean you get platinum to no end? I've already used all that platinum I got from being master a LONG time ago. But that's getting too far off-topic here, so let's just leave it at that.

Most people haven't noticed, but as mentioned several times in this thread now, Sentinels use two slots and those slots also have a limit.

Yes I am aware that slots were always there just did not know when I would have to start buying slots. Anyway thanks everybody.

To buy sentinel slots, go to Inventory then Sentinel and at the bottom there is a button "Buy Sentinel Slots" it is 12 plat per 2 slots.

How does one even buy slots for a Sentinel? Is that even possible?

Same way you'd buy warframe or weapon. There's a button to click when you're on the inventory screen.

I haven't bought any slots and I have 4 sentinels + 4 weapons and still have two free slots for the remaining sentinel and its weapon.

Did you buy any with platinum? Those would automatically give you a slot for them.