Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"This Operation mission is currently locked" on Fortuna Bounties

(PSN)GrandisSupernus

During Star Days, while I rushed to get that precious last handful of Familial Debt-bonds, I hit a strange and crippling roadblock: I couldn't start another bounty. I was confused because it kept giving me the classic "This Operation mission is currently locked. You must unlock it first in order to join a squad" message, even though I had just come back from doing that level of bounty earlier. I tried the next mission down but it gave me the same message. This was around 1:45 pm Eastern time (UTC -5:00).

When I restarted my game to fix the issue, a new-but-related bug came up: I couldn't enter Fortuna. Again, it gave me the "Operation mission is currently locked" message when I tried to select the Fortuna node. After conferring with Region chat, only one other person seemed to be experiencing the issue while multiple others said they were experiencing no problems getting in and out of Fortuna. With that in mind, I tried entering the Orb Vallis node and it let me in. I was in a squad, but not the host. When I entered the elevator to exit to get into Fortuna that way, no message came up (the usual treatment of the elevator as Extraction didn't pop up). It treated the elevator space as a regular floor, and the outside door would not close regardless of where I stood. After restarting again, I ended up in a squad all heading to Extraction and it let me into Fortuna once everyone else entered the elevator, and it treated me as a player as well (it said 3/4 while we were waiting for the last person as opposed to 2/3 or something that would indicate that I was a non-entity like before). Once Fortuna loaded and I exited the squad, I checked and I still couldn't start any bounties and got the same message. Frustrated and running out of time for Ticker's rewards, I tried to start the Profit-taker final heist bounty (the showdown). This turned out to be a mistake, because while I could hit L2 and open the chat, after the countdown it showed the same "currently locked" message but then wouldn't let me exit or proceed, even though I was alone (though set to Public when I selected the mission).

Archived