Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Change A Profile Picture?

Oscar5322

Question

8 answers to this question

You can set your own In-Game avatar IN-Game as you appear to already have. Other avatars than the four listed (Rhino, excalibur, trinity, volt) can be bought in market for platinum. An old version of the avatars of mag, ash, loki and ember are no longer avaiable in the market.

However, I myself have no idea how some people got the Excalibur/Frost PRime avatars Since I myself am an Master with EXC prime and I don 't see anything about an avatar stated in the founders program

Hope this statisfies your question, and other errors you might get.

You can set your own In-Game avatar IN-Game as you appear to already have. Other avatars than the four listed (Rhino, excalibur, trinity, volt) can be bought in market for platinum. An old version of the avatars of mag, ash, loki and ember are no longer avaiable in the market.

However, I myself have no idea how some people got the Excalibur/Frost PRime avatars Since I myself am an Master with EXC prime and I don 't see anything about an avatar stated in the founders program

Hope this statisfies your question, and other errors you might get.

The prime avatars are for those who reset their account, they also got all of the other alternative pics.